Sign in to follow this  
gasisoutrageous

Added a station - White House, TN

This one is a bit closer to Nashville than Smyrna, and appears to be a new build. Speedway is advertising on their site now that they are accepting applications for their Nashville and Pittsburgh markets, so I'm anticipating a number of new stores soon.

Hey Dan, did the phone number not save for this station?

Morning Aaron..I don't even see that you submitted "Speedway on Fort in Riverview" ?

BTW ..the White House Submission..almost perfect ..You had the lat/longitude backwards .and make sure and use all the digits..the more you use the more accurate the location -86.651385,36.470323

..did you see you can grab the Icon and Move it to where the Station actually is and a new set of lat/longitudes will appear in the box http://itouchmap.com/latlong.html

The station in riverview was one I wa going to add to the watch list... it is now under a pump dispenser upgrade and closed for business. I ha a heck of a time finding the coordinates for the Tennessee station on my iPad... couldn't get it off if Google Maps, Google Earth, or Apple maps. Had to go to the National a weather Service and scroll the tiny forecast map down to that point.