Sign in to follow this  
Aguila1

Converted Lincoln Mark VIII

I just wanted to post that the convertor box bought from David Blume's outfit works fine. I had some problems with them sending the wrong connectors and their customer service left a lot to be desired, but in the end the car runs great on E85. Before the conversion, I couldn't run anything over E20 without the engine wanting to stall and running erratically.

Could anyone explain how this box works? If I understand correctly it doubles the pulses - two quickly in succession vs. just one originally. I couldn't get a straight answer from them and I'm curious about this.

The basic is a second pulse that follows the first.  The length of the second pulse depends on the setting in the box.  There also is a cold start program and a few other things that are a secret :).

Side note...

David Blume and I carry the same system.  In the future Aguila1 please give me a shot.  I would like to think I provide great customer service.