Sign in to follow this  
gamechanger2011

AAA, "remains a strong supporter of the development and use of alternative fuel

"In a AAA statement to KELOLAND News, a company spokesperson said the ad misrepresents AAA's position on E-15. The statement also said AAA, "remains a strong supporter of the development and use of alternative fuels such as ethanol."

"The AAA spokesperson said the company is urging API to take the ad down"

http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.cfm/ad-against-ethanol-causes-controversy/?id=150809

http://www.kdlt.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=28375&Itemid=57

Happy that AAA finally took a stance.  Looks like this backfired on the API!  ;D

Gotta admit, I love this quote right here!

"The oil companies aren't worried that people are going to use this stuff and have their cars damaged. They're worried they're going to use it and it won't be damaged," Lamberty said.

Gotta admit, I love this quote right here!

"The oil companies aren't worried that people are going to use this stuff and have their cars damaged. They're worried they're going to use it and it won't be damaged," Lamberty said.

Like the time when a couple folks spent 2 minutes trying to get into my car after I had parked it next to an identical Sebring, that made my month!

At least it was an identical car, Mom watched a woman try and get into our '06 Town and Country (egg shaped) for a few minutes, until she realized it wasn't her Trailblazer :-[