Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

Honor Your Pledge President Obama..all Vehicles to be Flex Fuel Capable

We're in Wichita.  East Kansas Ag in Garnett is the plant that closed last year.  Hopefully it will be able to reopen this year. There is another plant that is getting ready to reopen in Pratt.  There will hopefully be some good options for us.  I think that a bumper crop is expected this year.  Praying that's true!

We are getting a lot of rain in this part of the country lately.  The corn isn't very tall in some areas though and has already tasseled. Think we could have used some rain earlier.  It's been in the low 80's the last couple of days.  Unusually wet and cool for this time of year.  We are loving it!  The drought was so severe last year.

I reposted the petition on Gasbuddy.  A "Champion" member had it deleted and then attacked me on my "whiteboard." Didn't have the nerve to go after me so everyone else could see what he was posting. So I just blocked him and reposted it.  They can delete it again if they want.  I won't give into their bullying tactics.  I'm used to it by now. 

It's an ongoing battle but we're determined to keep it up!  Nobody can discourage us. We really feel like we're doing the right thing so we continue to fight the good fight!  ;D

We're in Wichita.  East Kansas Ag in Garnett is the plant that closed last year.  Hopefully it will be able to reopen this year. There is another plant that is getting ready to reopen in Pratt.  There will hopefully be some good options for us.  I think that a bumper crop is expected this year.  Praying that's true!

We are getting a lot of rain in this part of the country lately.  The corn isn't very tall in some areas though and has already tasseled. Think we could have used some rain earlier.  It's been in the low 80's the last couple of days.  Unusually wet and cool for this time of year.  We are loving it!  The drought was so severe last year.

I reposted the petition on Gasbuddy.  A "Champion" member had it deleted and then attacked me on my "whiteboard." Didn't have the nerve to go after me so everyone else could see what he was posting. So I just blocked him and reposted it.  They can delete it again if they want.  I won't give into their bullying tactics.  I'm used to it by now.  8)

It's an ongoing battle but we're determined to keep it up!  Nobody can discourage us. We really feel like we're doing the right thing so we continue to fight the good fight!  ;D

Keep it up GC. Reading/posting over here is almost necessary to keep your sanity after reading/posting at GB. Besides I think the more traffic a site gets the more are led to it....

good for you...

you should post some of your (and your competitor's) prices...

we don't have ANY from Kansas, and haven't for a while.  I really like what you have been doing.

I just posted 4 today. 2 of the stations are no longer branded Conoco or Philips.  Can you guys please make the changes that I posted in the comments?  Thanks!

Thanks gc...I'll get the changes this evening

good for you...

we don't have ANY from Kansas, and haven't for a while.  I really like what you have been doing.

I just posted 4 today. 2 of the stations are no longer branded Conoco or Philips.  Can you guys please make the changes that I posted in the comments?  Thanks!

Thanks gc...I'll get the changes this evening

good for you...

I'll try to keep up with it.  There is another location way on the other side of town but they only have it at one pump.  It's too far of a drive to keep up with.  These 4 I can handle!