Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

Honor Your Pledge President Obama..all Vehicles to be Flex Fuel Capable

I got you another one (mine).

Spreading the word? Sorry, not around the people here. The dumbness of their responses because of their lack of knowledge is only excelled by their laziness to educate themselves.

Luckily the kernel will never give up.

Got the Chevrolet last night, all maintenance done, no pending/active codes, tomorrow it will get a nice flush of straight E85. That will clean out whatever else is in the system.

Greetings!

We'll never give up! >:(

I was wishing that college was in session. There's a

green group on campus at one of the colleges.  I think that I could get them on board.  Don't underestimate our youth.  They are more open to getting on board with alternatives.  This will affect them more then it will us!

most of them (youth) are pretty brainwashed by the far left.  After THAT much kool-aid, most will tell you that "burning food" is evil, that we are driving up the price of food, and starving millions, that it takes more energy to produce then it has...

I'm just not sure if there are many "green" people that are open to ethanol... that well seems to have been pretty well poisoned as far as I've seen.

I am with you that today's generation has a major lack of common sense and does not strive to change that.

But I also found that the more mature generation is not that far away from it. They have more common sense, obviously, but unless it is a new cell phone, they are not interested in too much else.

Regardless of what kind of alternative fuels you are talking about. Hey, most people don't even know that there are different hybrids (we had a employee with a Chevrolet Hybrid, he thought he could drive electric, should have seen his face when he found out he could not.)

The Chamber of Commerce here hosts several seminars. I talked to them before about alternative fuels, especially E85 which pretty much everybody could use. Well, they don't know anything about it, so they wont do it. But they did not miss to mention that I might be responsible that they have to pay more for a can of corn. ???

Greetings!

we have a whole generation (not just the young, but some of these kids parents as well) who have been lead to believe that they are very well educated.  Most honestly believe this.

As well educated people, any information that runs contrary to what they've been told, would imply that what they thought was correct was in fact wrong... which would imply that they were NOT as bright as they thought they were for falling for it, and believing that for so long.

Subconsiously, it is easier to continue believing the lie, and trusing in your education, then it would be to face the facts.  This would necesitate a whole lot of soul searching, and doubting the validity of other things that they've been told and taken as the gospel.

They simply are happier "thinking they are right" then actually admitting that they "had been wrong", and doing the right thing...

This is not just the case with ethanol and alternative fuels.  Try talking inflation, national debt, societal melt down... with people, and it is the same thing... people don't want to face facts, and are happier making the wrong decisions simply to avoid admitting the obvious.

We're working on changing things in our area. We intend to sponsor some films at the local colleges.  Actually my experience has been that the younger generation is that they are more open then you would think.  This is going to take work! We are up for the challenge. 

I posted this petition in the "ethanol" section of Gasbuddy.  They must have removed it.  Gas Buddy is a tool for the Big Oil companies.  If that was a petition to help the Big Oil companies then it would never have been deleted.

There's one thing that I think that we can all agree on...it's all about price.  Looks like there is going to be a nice corn crop this year.  If corn prices go down, then we should be able to offer some pretty cheap E85.  Dropped our price to $2.99 today.  E10 is $3.45 today. Selling a lot of E85 today!

We've been having to buy from the oil companies because the drought shut down production at the plant that we were purchasing from.  The oil companies are keeping the price up to keep people from buying it.

Gas Buddy just proved me right today! Knew it!  ;)

But I tried!