Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

Honor Your Pledge President Obama..all Vehicles to be Flex Fuel Capable

WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:President Obama Honor Your PledgePresident Obama Honor your PledgeMandate All New Vehicles are Flexible Fuel Vehicles."Sustainably-produced biofuels can create jobs, protect the environment and help end oil addiction - but only if Americans drive cars that will take such fuels.Barack Obama and Joe Biden will work with Congress and auto companies to ensure that all new vehicles have FFV capability .Honor your Flex Fuel Vehicle pledge and the ethanol Blend Wall disappears..Cost: $100 per vehicleCreates Jobs in the USA , lowers our dependence on Foreign Oil and allows every American the ability to run ANY blend of gasoline and ethanolCreated: Jul 17, 2013

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/president-obama-honor-your-pledge/XKQWgYqD

up to about 6.... if everybody social medias this we can get more than last time :) a couple of ethanol facebook pages picked up on mine last time but I didn't share it.. this time I did :)

OK Guys Rick (Member TD) was nice enough to create a great  Banner (top of Page)..to send people off to Sign the petition for Flex Fuel Vehicles

I'll add the banner over at E85Prices.com as well