Sign in to follow this  
gamechanger2011

New Josh Tickell movie "Pump"

My spouse and I just spent an amazing weekend with Josh Tickell and his camera crew.  I think everyone will LOVE this one.  It's currently in production and the name is going to be  "Pump."  It's very pro ethanol and alternative fuels very and pro American. It's also faith based! So proud to say that God is in this film!  ;D

Josh really is working to dispel the myths perpetrated by big oil.  >:(  He is an amazing human being!  Prayers for him and this film!!!  I think it will be a huge success.  We were so happy to be a part of it!  So good to have a voice as an ethanol advocate!!!!!  The film should be released after the first of the year.

"The Fuel Freedom Film (working title) is a documentary about creating choice at the American gas pump. The film is directed and produced by multi-award winning filmmakers Josh and Rebecca Tickell. Their Oscar-shortlisted movie FUEL won the Sundance Audience Award, was shown in the White House, and has been broadcast internationally. For our new film, we have already developed case studies in China, Brazil, and Nigeria to demonstrate how fuel choice (or the lack thereof) is affecting economics, culture, and politics in these regions, and how these situations will likely unfold in the future. Other notable interview subjects in this new movie include former Brazilian President Lula da Silva, oil industry veteran Cameron Byers, and former Shell CEO John Hofmeister."

God Bless everyone!  ;D

Hey GC,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop over here. Really sounds cool. Must have been a neat experience to be a part of their next film.

(H*****59 from over there)  :)