Sign in to follow this  
gasisoutrageous

Confirmed... Old Town Speedway is FIRST Speedway in Lansing area to carry E85!

Well, I'll bet that Speedway you visited in North Aurora did that to the Thornton's across the street, they're not as cheap, but they're lower than they were last summer!  Now if only Woodman's follow suit, I like their blend much more.

Even though its only a 10¢/gallon difference, I find it interesting that the Meijer in EL/Bath Twp has etoh at $2.999 while the west Saginaw location still has it at $3.099. Meijer must be allowing zone pricing again... gee, I wonder why? ;D

We got our first prices from the store! I don't think I should post these yet...

post-2516-138947097526_thumb.jpg

post-2516-13894709753_thumb.jpg

My thoughts exactly. Even though it is nowhere near a freeway, it has been packed since it opened yesterday afternoon. Old town is a busy part of Lansing with a lot of "Main Street" kind of shops lining the streets. With the cafe there, this store will be very profitable for Speedway.

Still busy, still hard to get an E85 pump. I asked if they've been selling the E85 well, and the answer was yes. I'll be going to this station much more frequently now.

Looks like a game changer is in the works. J&H just lowered their E85 price at the two Marathon stations in East Lansing to $2.799, which I believe is the lowest price they've sold the fuel at since they've opened. Shell in Lansing has lowered their price to $2.999, from a high of $3.499 last month. I don't know how much of this is because of the dropping ethanol prices, but I'd like to think the Speedway is part of it!