Sign in to follow this  
Steve-O

Political crony-ism hurting Tesla

I won't be partisan but it's probably OK to criticize any politicians making bad decisions. Talking out of both sides of their mouth when they are making it illegal to purchase a Tesla!

This is almost unbelievable to read, but as a fan of ethanol, I am no longer surprised by anything. Please read:

http://www.clarkhoward.com/news/clarkhoward/cars/states-try-outlaw-buying-tesla/nYS8H/

BTW Dan M I posted on http://www.electricvehicles.cc forum first :)

This is total crap.  Government is trying to ruin this country.  Any politicians in these states that claim they are trying to help the environment are full of it by supporting this garbage.  The Tesla is an amazing car.  Perhaps one of the most important cars brought to market in my lifetime (if we can get past the government and big oil hurdles). 

Texas is home to a big launch-test facility built by Elon Musk's other venture -- SpaceX.

Can't believe they'd shoot themselves in the foot that-a-way.

I'm sure all of this will be sorted out , the next time oil takes a big swing upward.

Opposition to political cronyism is one thing those on the far right and those on the far left can agree on!  Probably the ONLY thing. 

It is very unfortunate that support of political cronyism is the only thing "moderate" republicans, and "moderate" democrats can agree upon.... 

The current method of buying a car is hideous .

I'd be glad to see it go.  Musk is forcing alot of folks to

re-think how we conduct business in this country,

Ironic it comes from someone not born here.