Sign in to follow this  
gasisoutrageous

Gas spikes to $4.159 early in the morning

Right away, I can say the Jonny Energy kits are the cheapest I've heard of. Still though, $1300 isn't something most people can just cough up.

Did you mean something like $319.00?

Maybe I was thinking of something else then. Not always easy to surf the web on an iPhone.  ;)

I seriously doubt there's anything you guys could say about the iPhone that would hurt my feelings.  ;D

I'm not crazy about it, since I hate Apple, but I'm trying to keep a phone for more than a few months.

but I'm trying to keep a phone for more than a few months.

I hear that.. been through 4 Phones in a little over a year.. just went to the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 a couple weeks ago..

$319 sounds a whole lot better than $1300, that's half way to a stroker build........and about the replacement price of the truck.

What do you guys do to your phones ::)

I'll have had my Galaxy SII for 2 years as of September....I am on the 3rd battery and second SD Card, but it still works fine otherwise.  I had 2 flip phones in the 10 years before that too.

I'm a bit of a geek (alright, full-on geek) so run the latest and greatest version of android on many devices.

Ignoring the dinky screen, I was surprised how many of these features I was used to, that iOS doesn't have: http://likes.com/tech/hottest-ios-7-rumors-you-need-to-know?pid=109201&utm_source=mylikes&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=ml&utm_term=25000061 Obviously you'd need a newer Android device to have all these features. I have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus (a developer phone), Nexus 7 tablet, several HP Touchpads running CM10 and CM10.1 and a Surface RT. Also time to clean house and sell some.

I was just reading the S4 was coming out in 3 flavors with "mini" 4.65" and the "mega" being over 6". (Now we're talkin'.)  ;D

looks like spreads are great everywhere.  Power to E85.

This morning I ran into town and filled up.

I saw a guy putting $4.15 gasoline in his flex-fuel Impala this morning.

So I walked up to him and said "If E85 is $3.14 a gallon, why on earth would you put gasoline at $4.15 in your flex-fuel car?"

He did a double take, and then I think the light bulb came on.

An awful lot of enlightenment needed out there for those who's bulb is dim....

Wow, that's great! One of these times, I should do that. Did he say he'd use E85 next time?