Sign in to follow this  
gasisoutrageous

E85 Bumper Stickers... not actually on the bumper, but the point is there.

So I was torn between whether I should put "E85USER" on my plate, or go with "light timer". I decided on light timer, and ordered these bumper stickers to advertise the fuel used. No worries, I did not plan to put them on the car because they're a pain to get off, lower the value, make the car hard to wash, etc. So I got some double sided tape and put them on the inside of the back windshield. Thoughts?

post-2516-138947096223_thumb.jpg

If you hang out at some of the E85 performance (race) sites there are some really nice and subtle stickers some guys have made for putting on glass. If interested I could look these up and PM you the links.

If you hang out at some of the E85 performance (race) sites there are some really nice and subtle stickers some guys have made for putting on glass. If interested I could look these up and PM you the links.

Sure, that'd be great thanks  :)

working in an environment that is "highly hostile" towards conservative/libertarians... I find that my bumper stickers are frequently "removed"...  having them safely INSIDE the glass would make it harder for people who know better to be tempted to silence my voice.