Sign in to follow this  
HuskerFlex

New blender station in Northeast Nebraska

I believe that Cessna SHOULD have been the one to have announced THIS one...  Had their open house back in November.

Jackson Express (Cenex)

400 W. Elk St.

Jackson NE

402-402-632-4949

e85 and e30

literally blocks from an ethanol plant outside of South Sioux City.

http://www.nebraskacorn.org/news-releases/new-blender-pump-opens-up-in-jackson/

thanks for sharing that story...  good short read.

What sort of spreads do they have that you are aware of? 

Should pass this site on to the young manager/owner... he could regularly post his own price, and possibly those of others in the area (if he wants to call them out on their high prices...)

dan,

you got this one, the Lincoln one, and the Percival IA one...  those were all I submitted yesterday.

I found several stories about stations that will be opening this summer... and several about the number of state and federal grants for new pumps... so there should be a steady stream over then next few months ;D

If you want to read more newsletters for Jackson ethanol shorten the link to siouxlandethanol.com. The last newsletter is about a 4000 head feedlot using the distillers grain and how handy it is. West Texas hates what's going on.It has done pretty well and I think can go to California if they want since they are using some methane from the landfill next door----Low carbon ethanol. Not sure about the spreads down there at Jackson but up here I just put E30 in and noticed the E85 was $2.839 and E0 here in my town is $3.799. I told the manager at Primghar the ethanol plant was ripping them on E85 for the blender pump when they weren't sharing the RIN money. Looks like that might have changed now since the E85 price is lower than before.