Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

Gasoline shot up to $4.19..E85 $3.04 ! (St Cloud Mn)

I thought I'd stir the pot on Focus Fanatics on the "Flex Fuel---Why" thread. So far no response. Around here E85 is $1.16 less than E0. I wonder if this is some kind of ploy by Oil to help get rid of the RFS.

Hang in there over on Focus Fanatics cessna... look at all the FFV owners that don't use E-85 because of misconceptions. Alot of these newer focuses on the road, these folks are potential converts :) Same could be said for every FFV. So many out there now, but so much negativity to overcome with facts.

I just filled up in Omaha for $2.89 for the good stuff. The not so good stuff was $4.07. The local rag here says NE & IA are seeing the highest gas prices in the nation and gas is expected to rise another dime to $0.15 in the next week. Imagine that, just in time for Memorial Day weekend travelers!

Doesn't seem to bad in all honesty, not sure if I'd call it the worst, unless that is pre tax anyway.  Were anywhere between $4.09 and $4.25 when I came home from work last night.

Obviously Omaha doesn't have the highest gas prices in the nation. I find it comical that the local news paper wants it readers to think it's bad here. I'm not complaining because I have a choice to use E85. I have converted several drivers lately to switch to the good stuff, but still no wait at the E85 pumps. when I fill up.