Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

Gasoline shot up to $4.19..E85 $3.04 ! (St Cloud Mn)

So Gas shot up today from $3.89 in the St Cloud Area to $4.19 today .,...A couple refineries closed down in Michigan and may not open back up until after the 4th of July ...(surprised prices haven't shot up all over the Midwest yet)

All the Stations in St Cloud that sell E85 kept the price low.. they did not raise E85 .. :)

So Spread in the St Cloud area are 26% and 27%

post-1-138947096215_thumb.png

Wow, that's really bad for petrol users. I'm quite surprised that Michigan, of all states, still has not gone up. We were expecting $3.999 on Tuesday, and if not that day, we were sure it would be today. We shall see.

It is nice to know that we FFV users don't HAVE to buy a fuel... we get a choice.

I don't understand WHY anyone would have a problem with having the choice to buy one product of another.... ::)

I just filled up in Omaha for $2.89 for the good stuff. The not so good stuff was $4.07. The local rag here says NE & IA are seeing the highest gas prices in the nation and gas is expected to rise another dime to $0.15 in the next week. Imagine that, just in time for Memorial Day weekend travelers!