Sign in to follow this  
HuskerFlex

Station closed in Lincoln Nebraska

gas n shop

1545 cornhusker highway

lincoln, ne 68521

(402) 435-7301

Is now closed, door locked, all pumps bagged, and looks to have been abandoned for more then a few months (if not longer...)

This is a very old station in a bad location with access to only the east bound lanes...  would be a very low volume location anyways... just thought we should get it off the list

K&G is wierd on their site... often they will have stories in their "media department" or press releases (some such name)... about a grand opening, and they still don't have them listed on their map/database...

I will typically check their list to ours, then check out their news stories next to top off the list.

With the summer construction season fast upon us, I'd look for a steady flow of new e85 stations.

Dan, have you tried contacting Kum & Go's home office in Des Moines?  I would think that if you told them about the volume of traffic you have, and how this compares to other sources on the net... they may very well send you a personal note every time a station is opened.  It would be in their interest.

scratched one...  now need to add one...  ( I called and checked personally with the manager )

U-Stop

6600 N 84th St

Lincoln, NE 68507

402-466-5593

For those of you familiar with this area... this is the very busy high traffic station at 84th street and Cornhusker Highway (Hwy 6), just off I80 at the Waverly exit.

Drove right past it 2x on Tuesday and didn't know....  no obvious signage or clue that they have it.  Will get a report when I go back to check on my father this weekend.

They also have e15 ;)