Sign in to follow this  
HuskerFlex

E85 billboard at 72nd & Dodge in Omaha

I just spotted a 3rd (that I'm aware of) massive billboard...

On "L street" (Hwy 92), west bound lanes just east of 108th...

Again, a VERY high volume of traffic, heavily traveled corridore, several e85 pumps with in 3-4 miles (6 soon to be 7)...

Just spotted the 4th (to my knowlege) such billboard for

www.e85omaha.com

This is on 204th street/ Highway 31 north of Dodge, on the way to Elkhorn as you are going over the Union Pacific (original "Transcontinental RR"), in the northbound lane.

Again, awesome to see greenplains energy backing this!  I hope the Nebraska Ethanol board or growth energy are supporting them...

Then again, if either of these two had any involvement, it would probable be a "we need e15" billboard... :-X

yup...  that is it!  popping up in at least 4 very high density volume traffic areas around town that I'm aware of... most likely more as I don't get to all parts of town.

the site they are directing people to is pretty bare bones...  still think they need a link to e85prices.com 8) really should visit with them about this.  Thank them for their efforts.

Where did you get that picture TD?  Happen to be in town?

I'm suprised the E85Omaha site doesn't mention anything about the $0.85 per gallon E85 promotion going on this Friday at two Kum & Go's in Omaha that I heard on the radio this morning.

I heard it this morning on the way to work around 6:45 on Z-92. I can't find anything in any of the corn or ethanol web pages or even the Kum & Go site about it. One location was at 4443 S 84th St and the other was north O somewhere. They had listed the hours but I can't remember.

The last time they did this promo, they had a limit on 20 gallons per person and no containers.

If I see something or hear it again I'll post it here.

The last time they did this, I took an early lunch break (because of the limited time of the promotion), drove several miles out of my way and didn't even get close to the K & G because of the line. This promo does nothing but get those cheap fuel whom most don't care about E85. I would hope this would benefit the faithfull users but from what I saw, there is no way that many drivers use E85 on a regular basis.