Sign in to follow this  
85racer

E15 is illegal in..........

I had been considering putting E15 into the new mower my dad has at his place, but decided not to when we had to take it in for service when it was only 5 months old. I always chuckle a little when I see that warning sticker on the pump at the Marathon where I usually get my fuel... how can they possibly enforce that and penalize those who do it?

I still like the "odd looks" you get when filling "gas cans" for the lawn mower with the yellow handled e85 pumps...  most people don't even know what e85 is, much less why that pump has a yellow handle... but a few do notice and give odd looks.  My wife once got "warned" by a concerned citizen, who thought they were helping out an ignorant woman...  boy did they get an ear full...

My wife once got "warned" by a concerned citizen, who thought they were helping out an ignorant woman...  boy did they get an ear full...

That's exactly what I tend to do when someone tells me that there's plenty of oil in the world for us to survive on it forever. Delusions.