Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

New E85 FFV for 2013 Audi A4,A5 and Q Models , Ford Taurus is Back as FFV !

New E85 FFV  for 2013 Audi A4,A5 and Q Models , Ford Taurus is Back as FFV !

Really Glad to see the Ford Taurus is back as a E85 Flex Fuel Vehicle

Nice to See Audi in ..

Audi A4 Quattro 2.0L E85 FFV

Audi Cabriolet 2.0 l E85 FFV

Audi Q5 2.0 E85 FFV

and their allroad Model

Really need to see Hyundai and Kia ..

http://e85vehicles.com/

The new Taurus is quite nice, I have looked at them on the lot! Good to see AUdi in there, they must realized the performance factor of E-85 and decided to go with that, VW should follow then.

Hyundia /Kia is using alot of GDI technology in their more recent engines, and, on a broad level, that would be easy for them to make those engines FFV, I believe they are in Brazil.

Mine do well on high blends as high as I have been willing to try, but they pre-date the new GDIs. I know there are other details to be worked out other that "it runs on E-85", but they could badge 'em FFVs if they wanted to.

We should do an FFV of the year award. Recent memorable entries would probably be the Buick Regal and Ford Focus as standouts. Added to the standbys like the Impala and all the Daimler 3.6L V-6 choices.

I just stopped at the Audi dealer in town and took a look at the 2013 A4 2.0L turbo FFV! This is a very cool little car. Out of my price range for today, but I do hold a mega millions ticket for tonight...

Hey, I'd be happy with a new souped up Focus FFV at this point myself, but if you have 34 grand, dig E-85 and fast zippy little cars, this new Audi is impressive!

Over on Focus Fanatics, most hate E85 but this guy from Phoenix posted this.

For the people that wanted real world mileage, I ran it for the 3 out of 4 months I had my car. My mpg was 22.3avg, that's combined but more city driving than highway. BUT, I also dynoed 175whp, 156wtq with only a green filter and rear muffler delete. I enjoyed it for sure, but I'm also not too stuck on economy.

I do hold a mega millions ticket for tonight...

Maybe you could luck out like the couple that won, and on a whim bought more tickets with the winnings and won again.  ;D