Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

Wahpeton ND .. 85 cents off per Gallon 10/26

10/26/2012  ·  12:00 PM - 03:00 PM

Farmers Union Cenex, 2019 9th St N., Wahpeton; discounts on ethanol blends from noon until 3 p.m.; E85 will be discounted 85 cents off per gallon; E30 30 cents off per gallon; and E20 20 cents off per gallon. All fuels are intended for use in flex fuel vehicles, which can use either ethanol blends or gasoline. There is 25 gallon limit per vehicle

http://www.inforum.com/event/calendarEvent/id/92069/date/2012-10-26/

http://e85prices.com/north-dakota.html

Yeah, about that Wahpeton station... I checked today and it no longer offers E85, E30, E20 or anything else interesting, but it DOES offer premium now and the signs that used to promote E30 now promote premium.....

Big disappointment to me, but in all fairness, I think I only filled up there once.

Breck Amoco, a family owned station in downtown Breckenridge, MN (right across the Red River and a few miles away), still has blender pumps and offers E85, E50, E30, E20 and E10. :D

Yeah, about that Wahpeton station... I checked today and it no longer offers E85, E30, E20 or anything else interesting, but it DOES offer premium now and the signs that used to promote E30 now promote premium.....

Big disappointment to me, but in all fairness, I think I only filled up there once.

Breck Amoco, a family owned station in downtown Breckenridge, MN (right across the Red River and a few miles away), still has blender pumps and offers E85, E50, E30, E20 and E10. :D

Thanks for the update Rick I disabled it..

A Few Months back we almost lost another E85 Station in St Cloud because price of ethanol shot up so high.. another reason we need Ethanol to come from more stable sources like Garbage .. instead of crops where the Market Makers / Speculators are betting on weather , planting etc.