Sign in to follow this  
leemanfor

E85 Station gone

1650 S Chambers Road. Aurora CO 80011 Western Convenience 8.

I drove by this gas station about 45 minutes ago and its gone. It's been replaced by some Convenience mart with no gas stations.

Thanks leeman..I'll get it removed

That REALLY does help ..sometimes it may not seem like a big deal to report a closed station but you just saved other people a big headache..especially if they were going out of their way to get E85 .

So it is appreciated ..

Another station is gone.  Carpenters Service in Lebanon, PA has closed all pumps, gas & E85.  Don't know why.

I now have to drive 30+ minutes to the next closest E85 pump.  I'm considering getting an old stainless steel milk tank in shape to have E85 delivered to my house in bulk.

Another station is gone.  Carpenters Service in Lebanon, PA has closed all pumps, gas & E85.  Don't know why.

I now have to drive 30+ minutes to the next closest E85 pump.  I'm considering getting an old stainless steel milk tank in shape to have E85 delivered to my house in bulk.

Morning kreider.. thanks for the update ..Station disabled

30 minute drive..yeah that sucks.. maybe time to start making your own !

I'm considering getting an old stainless steel milk tank in shape to have E85 delivered to my house in bulk.

When I used to make homemade biodiesel, I got my methanol in 55 gallon drums. Those same drums work fine for E85. Just tighten the bungs and it should keep for quite awhile. I have a barrel tilting stand to fill 5 gallon jugs instead of a fancy electric pump.