Sign in to follow this  
gasisoutrageous

Two new E-85 stations in East Lansing

A Meijer recently opened up in Bath Township, MI (within an East Lansing zip code), and an old Marathon in East Lansing will be opening up soon, with an E-85 pump already in place.

The new Meijer is located at:

7149 East Saginaw Highway,

East Lansing, MI 48823

The Marathon set to open is located at:

3010 Lake Lansing Road,

East Lansing, MI 48823

:-\ Im new here so, that explains my next ?. When you say that a new e85 station is opening r they just e85 stati0ns or r they a combo of reg. gas and E or just e85? Is there anyone out there that know people that r selling e85 on their own, like a co-op. I read that people r doing this in the bible of e85 Alcohol can be a gas. Is there another book that I dont know of that is better then the a.c.b.g book. Testimonies would be great. If I had the land I would plant yesterday, but hease that aint happening renting a room.lol.

Sorry for the bump, but I have an update to the Marathon at 3010 Lake Lansing in East Lansing, MI. I've finally found the updated phone number... which I have had a hard time finding. The old number, ending in 1708, has been disconnected... and is most likely the number to the old location that was there several years ago.

The new phone number is (517) 332-1179

Also, the phone number for the Marathon on 1198 S. Harrison in East Lansing is (517) 337-3067

Sorry for the bump, but I have an update to the Marathon at 3010 Lake Lansing in East Lansing, MI. I've finally found the updated phone number... which I have had a hard time finding. The old number, ending in 1708, has been disconnected... and is most likely the number to the old location that was there several years ago.

The new phone number is (517) 332-1179

Also, the phone number for the Marathon on 1198 S. Harrison in East Lansing is (517) 337-3067

Done ..thanks GIO  http://e85prices.com/michigan.html