Sign in to follow this  
HuskerFlex

New Kum & Go in Sioux City Iowa

Lucky guys!

E-85  was actually more expensive today than some gas stations E-10 prices($3.35 /g versus $3.25/g)

I think most MID WEST STATES ,like IOWA should already have mandatory E-25 like Brazil to back up their very own ETHANOL producing refineries

It is proven to cause no harm to vehicles

I think most MID WEST STATES ,like IOWA should already have mandatory E-25 like Brazil to back up their very own ETHANOL producing refineries

It is proven to cause no harm to vehicles

We all know this but I just read in the Wallaces Farmer, that came a few days ago, this article by one of their writers. He had been somewhere and rented a brand new Toyota RAV and when he refueled before it's return he saw all this writing on the gas cap. In the big circle with a slash, meaning do not use, was E15 to E85. He's thinking where has Toyota been----it's been proven that E15 doesn't hurt anything but evidently Toyota doesn't know this. Oh, but Brazil gets Toyotas----talk about corrupt politics. On a side note, a lady I know that has a brand new Camry asked the dealer if he thought E20 would hurt her car and to my surprise he said it would work just fine.

my non flex-fuel OLDS BRAVADA SUV 2003 has been fueled with E-85  with no harm for the last 5 years

it is all a matter of warranty rights and fear what we are fighting here ,while OPEC keeps getting richer and we get more indebted!