Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

Corn Prices falling well below $6

There is also market talk of ''the largest grain crop ever'' next year so i wonder how come E-85  is not $2.99/g already since ,gas is lower and nat gas used to refine ethanol is at rock bottom price!?

There is also market talk of ''the largest grain crop ever'' next year so i wonder how come E-85  is not $2.99/g already since ,gas is lower and nat gas used to refine ethanol is at rock bottom price!?

some places it is teresa  ....(agree though...not falling fast enough)

post-1-138947095075_thumb.png

Just posted $2.86 price from Ohio, but it doesn't show up much on the national page since the spread is "only" 16-17%.

Yeah I just seen those come through Ohio and was thinking nice spreads ..guess that's good news for E85 that at 17% range gets you middle of the pack .

our e85 here in Nebraska has flatlined at $2.99/98 for the longest time, after rising up to $3.05 in most places for a short time.

Gas unfortunatly has plumeted nearly 50 cents in that same time...

E0 87 is $3.399 and E10 a dime less. Will have to see if the E85 one town away is less than $2.959---it should be. How does it work for retailers----when prices fall and they actually have higher priced in the tank do they just figure it averages as it goes up sometimes and the have cheaper in the tank?