Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

2012 Buick Verano FFV has No Flex Fuel Badge

Well big corporations have a certain way of doing things.  They probably did a study on the typical buyer of a Buick Verano, and found that they were more anti-ethanol than your typical car buyer.  So not wanting to turn them away, they removed the badges.  Why is it still on the Silverado?  Who buys Silverado's?  Is it farmers?  Well, I think you get my point.  Impala?  I don't know, but it's probably there for a reason.

Well big corporations have a certain way of doing things.  They probably did a study on the typical buyer of a Buick Verano, and found that they were more anti-ethanol than your typical car buyer.  So not wanting to turn them away, they removed the badges.  Why is it still on the Silverado?  Who buys Silverado's?  Is it farmers?  Well, I think you get my point.  Impala?  I don't know, but it's probably there for a reason.

Husker are you sharing your tin hat with  Rusty?  ;D

Rusty that is very sensible, even made me chuckle, but somehow I doubt that is the case.  ;D

No you're right.  Corporations don't do market research at all.  How could I have been so wrong?  ???

Of course, running out of money and being bailed out by the government, maybe in fact they don't do enough market research....  ;D

Of course, running out of money and being bailed out by the government, maybe in fact they don't do enough market research....  ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D

I think this is most likely the case... thinking that they were doing market research to more accurately gauge their target audience to help build a stronger following with higher sales... is giving these guys more credit then they deserve.

If they were capable of doing this, they would not have needed the bailout in the first place. :-X