Sign in to follow this  
engimuneer

E85 Pumps Disappearing?

Since moving to Lakewood, CO (Denver) 6 months ago, the two local stations have stopped carrying E85. The day after the blender credit ended, my local station (Conoco) was torn down and soon rebuilt with three times the area, across the street, without E85 tanks. The one time I talked to the other station, they said it was on order.... still empty since then.

Is anyone else seeing a reduction in E85 stations vs expansion? Wish blender pumps would work their way over here too.

Not loosing any stations here in Nebraska.  Actually still adding them at a pretty steady clip.

I'd contact Kum & Go.  They have some stations in Colorado, and have been adding more every year.  They put e85 into every new station and are always one of, if not the best priced locations in any area they serve.

Contact them and point out the lack of e85 in the area, and how many FFVs are being under served.  You never know, it could be information they need to know to decide where in CO to locate their next facility.

I dropped them a nice email this morning in which I begged for an E85 pump or 10 in our area. Turns out we do have at least 1 blender pump in the state. Progress? Guess only thing it'd change for me is I wouldn't need to swipe my credit card twice (one for E85, then to top off with 87 octane).

i can not believe they do not want to expand to E-85 with the lot of money they make on it ,specially on those ever more recurring times when gas goes sky high like april