Petro Serve USA #83 (Formerly Stamart)

1340 34th St. Sw.

Fargo, ND 58103

(701)  237-0743

Paid $2.97 for E85  ;D

All pumps are blenders or diesel.

E0, E10, E30, E85

post-502-138947094708_thumb.jpg

when I first read the title of this thread, I got excited that there was a new station in Wahoo Nebraska!  Go through there all the time, and the DO need an e85 pump!

wOOhoo, not wAhoo :(

been a LONG day!

E10: 3.63

E30: 3.43

E85: 2.97

66 cent spread. This station is next to a competitive grocery store station so the E10 price will be competitive. I hope the E85 price will also continue to be low. Guess I'll have to make a price run to see how the rest compare. I was out of town last week so need to get caught up. I'll have to see if they accept the cents-off grocery store gas coupons.  ;D

Yesterday after using E85 exclusively for the first 2500 miles on my Focus, I decided to fill with E30 to see if what I'm telling people on Focus Fanatics forum is right. Anyway, at the blender in Primghar E85 was $3.099,E30 $3.399, and E0 was $3.699. A guy from Glendale AZ said 91 octane was $3.49 so gas is cheaper down there. Something else that is interesting, the Average Fuel Economy readout in the dash was saying 31.6 but when I filled and did the math it was really 30.5. I put in 10.33 gallons of E30 and figured I actually had about E40 in the tank. By the time I drove ten miles home,which is 100 feet lower elevation and against a 17 mph wind, the readout in the dash was saying 42.5 mpg. I don't really believe it but will be interesting to see what it is when the tank is gone and I do the math.