Sign in to follow this  
gamechanger2011

What 5 blends would you like to see offered on blender pumps?

the ability to custom blend then you can have just 1 nozzle for all

technology to do it already exists - just need to build the pump

custom blending on demand can help those non flex that can use e50 and not forced to multiple nozzle blending - just dial in on a computer program what you want and it can calculate and pull the mix on the go from a tank of e0 and a tank of e100

the ability to custom blend then you can have just 1 nozzle for all

technology to do it already exists - just need to build the pump

custom blending on demand can help those non flex that can use e50 and not forced to multiple nozzle blending - just dial in on a computer program what you want and it can calculate and pull the mix on the go from a tank of e0 and a tank of e100

Thanks Jamie

E0, E20, E40, E75, and E95.

E0, straight gasoline or E10 in mandated states.

E25, a small amount of Ethanol but enough to avoid phase separation problems.

E40, is a good balance between Gasoline and Ethanol. Plus the studies I've see suggest this is a good efficiency point.

E75, for cold weather.

E95, for warm weather.

Dont waste a position on E10 or E0 if other pumps exist in the facility--- E20, E50, E70, E85, and for the race crowd or chemical folks- E98 (race guys will dilute to their own requirments). Problem with E98 (or E95) is that many states will not allow it lest a customer fill with it and experience cold start issue.

While an infinite blender may be ideal and the two blend components could be the prices posted- I doubt any state weights and measures dept, consumer protection agency, etc would allow such vagueness in price. They always assume the customer to be of very low ability/awareness and as such have always had requirements for posting each final product.

Dont waste a position on E10 or E0 if other pumps exist in the facility--- E20, E50, E70, E85, and for the race crowd or chemical folks- E98 (race guys will dilute to their own requirments). Problem with E98 (or E95) is that many states will not allow it lest a customer fill with it and experience cold start issue.

While an infinite blender may be ideal and the two blend components could be the prices posted- I doubt any state weights and measures dept, consumer protection agency, etc would allow such vagueness in price. They always assume the customer to be of very low ability/awareness and as such have always had requirements for posting each final product.

There are only blenders Outlaw.  So...have to have E10...have to carry E15 to qualify for Kansas Corn Commission Grant money.  So at this time have E10/unleaded, E15, E50, E85 and Premium.  If you had a choice would you carry E50 or E30.  I've heard that most non FFV's can use up to E30 without the check engine light coming on. What would you do? 

Also working on finding out what money is available out there for blenders at other location.  Some info is outdated.  Will let everyone know what I find out when I do.

E0, E20, E40, E75, and E95.

E0, straight gasoline or E10 in mandated states.

E25, a small amount of Ethanol but enough to avoid phase separation problems.

E40, is a good balance between Gasoline and Ethanol. Plus the studies I've see suggest this is a good efficiency point.

E75, for cold weather.

E95, for warm weather.

Thanks!