Sign in to follow this  
jamieg2012

error in station lists

the station is listed as far as able to add it to my favorites but it is not there at all in the report a price list for sioux falls south dakota

it is kings mart on north cliff - this is the only e30 pump in sioux falls

the station lists should be merged so when you add it is not just limited to either a favorites but giving prices is not possible or able to give price but pick as favorite not possible

jamie

Jamie I am sorry but I don't understand your question

First answer me these 2 questions

1.Are you  talking about the Kings Mart at  Sioux Falls Kings Mart 3725 North Cliff Avenue ?

2. Are you having trouble adding that Station to your "Favorites" on your members page at E85Prices.com?

it is the same station - there is only 1

it is able to be added to my favorites but going to add a price in the post a price page it is not there - in fact over half the stations in town is not there at all

i have it listed as a favorite but the post a price does not have it at all

it is the same station - there is only 1

it is able to be added to my favorites but going to add a price in the post a price page it is not there - in fact over half the stations in town is not there at all

i have it listed as a favorite but the post a price does not have it at all

Jamie AFTER you make a list of Favorite Stations then click "Bulk Submissions" and that is where you actually submit the Prices..the submit button will be at the bottom

i did that and the station drop down list would not give the station - in fact the drop down list only had about 4 or 5 stations on it for sioux falls

this time i got a different page

first time i had to pick state and city then station and almost nothing was there at all

i had to fight the script in this movie flash player errors - totally freezes the process

i did that and the station drop down list would not give the station - in fact the drop down list only had about 4 or 5 stations on it for sioux falls

Lets start with your Operating system and Browser

What Operating System do you use and what Browser.. versions would help

The Path to solutions almost always starts with what Operating System and what Browser and did your clear your browsers cache and try again.. TRY a different Browser and see if you get the same issue

now for error i get this after trying to submit

The order was unsuccessful

1 order failed for the following reasons:

E85 Price: Kings Mart (3725 North Cliff Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD

operating system - windows 7 ultimate 64 bit

browser firefox

all is up to date as i update daily - including flash and java

so far not been able to find a different browser that works well on 64 bit - people like to program for 32 bit

forgot to answer - i do clear history and all privacy related every time a tab is closed and i have a program that does all that every few minutes for me

now for error i get this after trying to submit

The order was unsuccessful

1 order failed for the following reasons:

E85 Price: Kings Mart (3725 North Cliff Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD

operating system - windows 7 ultimate 64 bit

browser firefox

all is up to date as i update daily - including flash and java

so far not been able to find a different browser that works well on 64 bit - people like to program for 32 bit

Ok as far as the drop down list..OK I see the issue..not going to get it fixed this evening but I'll let oyu know as soon as it is.

As far as the little bit of flash for the charts if your browser chokes on that time to change browsers  ;D

Duh ..

Hey Jamie .all the Sioux Falls Stations are there..each Station Name has Multiple addresses associated ..  For example select Kum & Go in Sioux Falls...then Click on Addresses and you'll see 3 addresses

And your Kings Mart is in the list as well..

post-1-138947094704_thumb.png