Sign in to follow this  
jamieg2012

e85.com is acting up severely

i keep getting the error of a script in this movie is causing adobe flash to run slowly and if allowed to run could make my computer freeze

i am just trying to set up my account so i can get prices posted for where i actually am

also the error will not let me get far enough to find the contact us over there so post it here - they need a e30 slot for prices since some of us can use e30 but not e85 but still want to track it

let us all make that site a strong competitor to the gas buddy site and a better one

i meant to say e85prices.com - accidentally left out part of the address

I have not had any problems....

If you want this site to be better... simply spread the word and get more people to submit more prices from a wider swath of the country...  more people looking for new stations and pointing out dead stations.

I've written several newspapers in "out state Nebraska" (points west of Omaha/Lincoln) about doing an article about folks using e85 with skyrocketing gas prices, and even given them e85prices.com as a source for prices on e85...

No articles that I'm aware of... yet...

I like to see new posters on here... but pardon my bluntness... but you have been doing a lot of complaining and bickering for one who is so new.

Get to know the people, the system, and the site, and ask for clarification if needed via PM not open complaining and finger pointing...

Dan, great site, great job, best there is out there by a long country mile.

Like anything techy, it is constantly being improved and updated.

since when is a bug report bickering needlessly

and if it is having bugs then they should be fixed or people will not want to use it

and this get to know the system - helps if bugs and error pop ups do not keep the site virtually unusable - bugs get fixed and easier to even use

otherwise what is the point even reporting bugs if you have no interest in learning some people get them

i am not interested in fighting but bug reporting is bug reporting and if i go on one of the pages this site operates and get bugs like pop up error boxes i will report it happening

as for your constantly updated and fixed comment - how do you fix a bug with no bug report

stop this huskerflex

i keep getting the error of a script in this movie is causing adobe flash to run slowly and if allowed to run could make my computer freeze

That's because your computer is a POS ..

in all seriousness jamie .. How am I suppose to help you if you cant even give me the basics?

What Computer are you using

What  Operating system

What version

What Browser

What's the Browser version

What version of Flash Player are you using ..is it up todate ?  http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

Java ..what version and is it working http://javatester.org/version.html

Have you tried using a different Browser?  Coding is a funny thing and not all code works in all combination of operating systems , browsers  flash versions etc..

That's because your computer is a POS ..

in all seriousness jamie .. How am I suppose to help you if you cant even give me the basics?

What Computer are you using

What  Operating system

What version

What Browser

What's the Browser version

What version of Flash Player are you using ..is it up todate ?  http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

Java ..what version and is it working http://javatester.org/version.html

Have you tried using a different Browser?  Coding is a funny thing and not all code works in all combination of operating systems , browsers  flash versions etc..

never mind

i seem to try to post a simple little thing and get attacked then get told it is my fault

i guess it is also my fault iran has a nuclear program secretly trying to destroy the world

seriously - when a person tries to do a simple little thing then attacking them is a sure way to get me and every person i personally know to stay away from a business or a web site

if there is certain things you want to always know then have a report a bug form to ask all the stuff - i am not a psychic