Sign in to follow this  
jamieg2012

not exactly e85 but higher than e10 at least

delete - forced to put some kind of thing here

just wish people would not try to take just wanting to understand why things happen as trying to start things here

you got the wrong idea administrator and i even said this intent in another post

Welcome to the site,  gasbuddy is for gas lovers sorry to say.    I have used from E-30 to  about E-80 in my non  ffv  PT  Cruiser and have for over 6 yrs now.    She runs great I get no  cell any longer only a few to mention.    No repairs or need to be in the shop and I have been told on gasbuddy,    well you know what they tell you lol    there so full of stuff and it aint ethanol.

Heya Jamie,

I've been blending (unscientifically) in my 2 Hyundais for a very long time. From E-20 to all the way up to around E-50 at times but mostly between E-20 and E-30 or so.

Mileage reduction does occur in the 2006 Elantra but still no issues. In the 2009 Sonata I really cannot notice a mileage reduction even up to E-30..

No issues with the engines or fuel lines on either of them to the tune of over 100,000 combined miles. Does your soul have the 2.0L or the 1.6L ?

things got interesting over there

the mod finally locked the thread but called all the anti ethanol posts as rebuttals and passed it off as no big deal

calling people a liar and taking things out of context and from different threads and cutting out all until it sounds like what you want to accuse people of saying is not a simple rebuttal

i guess as long as you hate ethanol it is never possible to be trolling

just wanting people to learn from what goes wrong from places it does and not let things get that bad if some of them come here and analyzing things is the only way to learn from it and how to stop things in the future

Ok Jamie ..that's enough ..

It's their forum and they can do as they please just as we do here.. It's a PRIVATE Business .

Best if you just don't even read the post "over there" anymore if it gets to you that much.