Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

Blender Pump Locations

The Blender Pumps listed for these States are done  http://www.blenderpumps.com/

North Dakota

South Dakota 

Minnesota

Missouri

Michigan

Nebraska

I'll work on Iowa , Kansas Wisconsin next

Taking time because I was unable to export/import from E85Prices (and we have a LOT of Blenders in Minnesota!) .so manually adding each one

The good news is that you have the states with the most done... the rest should go very quickly as there are not but a hand full at best, most have none!

Looks really neat.  Thanks for your work on this.

The good news is that you have the states with the most done... the rest should go very quickly as there are not but a hand full at best, most have none!

Looks really neat.  Thanks for your work on this.

Still have Iowa .. around 50 or so there..  Just working on it in between other projects .  Will make it easier I guess for those that cant run E85 but can run E30 or E50.. ..

Which is the next step .. after I get them all in is to go back and start calling each one so we get an accurate count of actual blends each Station carries..

That's going to get tricky though as Station might change for E20 to E30 or E40 and we don't know until someone reports differently..

I can tell you for sure that ProGo in Primghar IA has E0,10 out of one hose and the yellow hose has 20,30, and 85. Emptied two corn bins today so will get prices of all tomorrow when I go to the courthouse.

First Cooperative has a blender at Sioux Rapids IA also----same outfit as at Cleghorn. Green Plains Ethanol has a blender at Spencer and Milford. I use Cleghorn, Milford, and Spencer. Dyno Oil has a blender at Hartley IA that I have used--their headquarters is in Spencer.