Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

E85 App for Android Phone

Sure ..give me $2,000 grand and I'll get the APP developed for you this coming week..

You're the entrepreneur here, talk to your advertisers, talk to the ethanol coalition, set up other investors.  If you were losing money on the deal, I don't think you would keep the site up.

The longer you wait, the more people will leave to other sites that do respond.  Reinvest some of that income or pick up a partner capable of doing the programming instead of contracting it out.

For us, dumping $2,000 defeats the purpose of the money we are trying to save by burning E85 in the first place.

We already provide free labor collecting and submitting data.

We see ads on every page we visit and I give my own business and send other people's business to your advertisers.

I may seem like a pain, but I'm truly trying to help.  You may not see that, but there is a simple economic case to be made.

Talk to the people you are marketing product for and see if you can get their financial backing to add more capability and more audience participation.  That equates to more commerce for all involved.

You still don't get it..  I am up and running BECAUSE everything I do makes a profit.. an APP will NOT be profitable..that's just a fact.  When it is ..you'll see an APP

Everything here is provided on a shoestring budget.. I'm simply not going to spend  $3,000 (last Quote for a Iphone and Android APP) that only a handful of people will use

We're not subsidized like the RFA , Growth and damn near everyone else in this sector

OR simply use your Smartphone and Post Prices via E85Prices.com .. I do all the time ..

We are working on a Mobile version so Login and Post prices will forms will be larger ..make it easier to post prices ..  But that wont be ready until next Month as the developer is finishing up another project

I understand your frustration.. just find a little patience It will happen

I tried to post prices on drive alternatives before finding this site.  People hadn't posted for years in our area. I gave up since I didn't think that anyone 

would use the site with all the outdated info.

Dan...I have a question.  I have problems getting the second station to post on here when I am posting prices.  The first station is fine, but I almost always have trouble posting the second station.  It's like it goes into "think" mode and freezes.  I usually succeed on my third attempt.  Not sure why this is happening.

Also, one of our stations is a Conoco now and not Shell now. The address is off as well. I always post a message in the note.  Is there anyway to update the info. We took over the station a little over a year ago.

I tried to post prices on drive alternatives before finding this site.  People hadn't posted for years in our area. I gave up since I didn't think that anyone 

would use the site with all the outdated info.

Dan...I have a question.  I have problems getting the second station to post on here when I am posting prices.  The first station is fine, but I almost always have trouble posting the second station.  It's like it goes into "think" mode and freezes.  I usually succeed on my third attempt.  Not sure why this is happening.

Also, one of our stations is a Conoco now and not Shell now. The address is off as well. I always post a message in the note.  Is there anyway to update the info. We took over the station a little over a year ago.

Morning GC..... Yep it's a caching issue (until coder can get to it) you either need to log out and re-login OR just use the BULK SUBMISSION form in your Member page ..

instructions here

I'll change the Stations names

on e85prices.com...

after you log in... it is directly under the red bar that states "2920 e85 stations..."

you will see "bulk submissions" right next to "favorites" and "account settings"

You simply add your favorites (any station any state) and they will be on your bulk submissions list...  I even have the stations in Iowa I use 2x a year when going to visit my brother.