Sign in to follow this  
HuskerFlex

25-26% spreads in Omaha Nebraska!

Just posted last night 3 25% spreads (Bucky's) and one 26% (super saver)

$2.97 and $2.94 e85 helps....

But the $3.97 e0 Regular Unleaded really helps ;D 

Super Unleaded e10 was at $3.85

The truck needs fuel. Tonight I will be driving right past 2 of the Fantasy's stations that have the worst E85 pricing in the Omaha Area. I will post the prices they are selling at, However it disgusts me to post their price on this site because it brings down the E85 spread average for the state. I will drive out of my way to buy properly priced E85 (Kum & Go, Super Saver or Buckys) than buy it at their location, even though it will cost me more to get it where it is priced right.

I feel better now!

I will post the prices they are selling at, However it disgusts me to post their price on this site because it brings down the E85 spread average for the state.

lol..umm racer that's why it's called an "average"  ;D

yeah I know what you mean though.. Within a 8 block radius of my home I have 3 Stations selling E85 .. I rarely posted prices for the Speedstop on 9th because he was always 20cents , 30..up-to 60 cents higher than the best Station in town .

In this situation ..he didn't sell any E85 so why report them .  I'd report his prices from time to time just to "shame" him  ;D

Anyway he stop selling E85 last month ...gee wonder why

I hear ya.

K&G, Bucky's and Super Saver are in the 25-26% spread, and Fantasy's is in the 12-13% spread range... the old "Cubby's" (first e85 station in Nebraska) in downtown Omaha... they are just as bad.  That was where I bought my first e85 for splash blending...

In the other thread on distribution, I pointed out that both K&G and Bucky's have their own trucking line they use for distribution, don't know who Super Saver uses, but it is their only station, so I'd guess they are selling below their costs to attract customers to the grocery store...

I'd assume that the "poorly priced" stations have small tanks, and a bad distributor that doesn't want to distribute fuel.  I think these are all Phillips 66 stations...  could be that THEY are trying to convince the retailers (through bad prices) that e85 is not worth their efforts...

come to think of it, the one poorly priced station in "Counciltucky" across the river... aka "Council Bluffs IA" off the Lake Manawa exit, is also a phillips 66...

I used to post the fantacy prices 1x a month, and cubby's every other month... but these were not even worth the effort of pulling over or crossing one lane of traffic to get.

I used to also give the station managers at the Harrison street exit station an ear full...  "Do you realize that Kum and Go is selling this same fuel 1 mile down the road to the east for 40 cents per gallon?  It's no wonder they took out the other pumps.  I'm supprised if you sell ANY at this price" then I tell them about e85prices.com"

Super Saver used to be this way, till I did this with them, and they are now the cheapest.  Fantacy's I've not been able to crack yet!

Maybe they need a new independent ethanol distributor ;D :-X

when trying to shame managers.... it is best to post their prices, along with a string of good prices for comparison THEN direct them to look at what the rest of the world can see about their pricing policy!

Shame is the game...  well, should be.