Sign in to follow this  
GT-Labs

E100, E85, E20, E10, CNG, 93 octane in Edmond, OK---RS Fuel.

I've toyed with CNG as well... we have 2 public refueling stations in Omaha.

The home refuel units are also quite expensive, and only last a few years before they need a very expensive overhaul... same for the large VERY VERY expensive public refueling sites...  When you figure in the long term infrastructure costs.... doesn't pencil in very well IMHO.

Still, I'd rather have money going to US CNG pump industry, then International Oil processing industry and OPEC... so it is better then gas in that regard.

E100--$3.19, E85--$3.29, E10--$3.67, 87--$3.77, 91--$4.07

So in otherwords someone is pocketing around 80 cents a gallon on E100  ..all you have to do is treat your customers like idiots

Wonder if the ethanol plant would sell E100 if you just pulled up ..

Update: I've been having a little fun with E100 and 87 octane. Since I'm still on the stock N/A motor, it doesn't necessarily need E100 or even 93 octane. 12 gallons of E100 and 4 gallons of 87 make it happy. It's had this combo for 4 tankfuls now and runs like a top. Engine management is coming after I finally get moved into my new home.

Yep. It's nice here. People just think its sticks n' hicks which is fine with me. Okies are proud of the fact they are NOT Texans. Unforunately for Colorado, they bend and sway according to the whims of California at the expense of their identity. The environment here only tries to kill you occasionally instead of constantly like Colorado  ;). The weathermen announce tornadoes like its the Super Bowl.

Update:

I think I'm around E90 or so. The o2 sensors just want something to chase. Once I get my Hydra installed, then I can tune the thing how it really should be done. I've had a chance to try Oxytane as well and it's just as much fun down here as it was in Denver. The titration curve is the same and the feel is the same. Tires light up where they didn't before. There's a strong, linear pull to redline. After spending some time with boost the last few years in different vehicles, I have ah hankerin' fer some pressure ;).