Sign in to follow this  
GT-Labs

E100, E85, E20, E10, CNG, 93 octane in Edmond, OK---RS Fuel.

http://www.rsfuel.com

This station is an independent called RS Fuel in Edmond, OK off of Memorial Rd. The blends are set and cover almost everything! The gas comes from Phillips 66. CNG, E10, E20, E85, and E100. They also have 93 octane, but it's 4.50/gal. It's an innovative plan. I like the idea.

3330 W. Memorial Rd. Oklahoma city, OK 73120

http://rsfuelok.com/Fuels.aspx

I went back. It was worth the trip. They have E100 at pumps 5 and 6. It may technically be E98, but I didn't ask or look. The station was built about 6 months ago and purposely incorporates almost every fuel available legal for road use. If they had 104 and 100 that would be a modern day powerhouse of street fuel offerings.

I know what I have to do with the computer, now  8). This is gonna be good...

http://rsfuelok.com/Fuels.aspx

I went back. It was worth the trip. They have E100 at pumps 5 and 6. It may technically be E98, but I didn't ask or look. The station was built about 6 months ago and purposely incorporates almost every fuel available legal for road use. If they had 104 and 100 that would be a modern day powerhouse of street fuel offerings.

I know what I have to do with the computer, now  8) . This is gonna be good...

OK ..yeah that's pretty cool .. Listed and ready for Prices  http://e85prices.com/oklahoma.html  ..which brings up another issue.. database is set up for E15,E20,E25,E30,E35....E85    .. not for E90-E100 as I thought it would be a decade if ever we saw it ! (especially considering no FFVs are suppose to run it)  Suspect it is just for "racing" )

Until I get Higher than E85 added just post the E100 Price in the comment/Not section

Considering ethanol is roughly 14 less per gallon on the commodities market ..very interested to see Pricing for the E100

I would imagine that any FFV on the market would run fine on E-100... maybe not in sub zero weather..... ;)  but spring, summer, fall.... I'd be surprised if any had a single issue...

What sort of legal disclaimers do they have to put on THAT pump?  :-X

Love the concept, love it!

Yeah, this is my vision of the true "alternative" option for motorists. CNG conversions and vehicles are on the way. If I had capital I'd be starting a company just like this.

Renew had the idea...early on they tossed around the idea of bio-d at their stations but were never able to pull it off. Now with the diesels growing in the US (chevy cruze coming soon I believe among others) and CNG, the perferct setup would be to offer many blends (including 100 because I believe Husker is accutrate they could run in an FFV in the summer) with CNG and Bio-D...and bio based drop ins like butanol.

Let's see these guys expand to the midwest :)

Yeah, this is my vision of the true "alternative" option for motorists. CNG conversions and vehicles are on the way. If I had capital I'd be starting a company just like this.

Renew had the idea...early on they tossed around the idea of bio-d at their stations but were never able to pull it off. Now with the diesels growing in the US (chevy cruze coming soon I believe among others) and CNG, the perferct setup would be to offer many blends (including 100 because I believe Husker is accutrate they could run in an FFV in the summer) with CNG and Bio-D...and bio based drop ins like butanol.

Let's see these guys expand to the midwest :)

I played with the CNG idea too --but at the time nat gas was $12-14- not $2.30. The equipment was horribly expensive and the state requires road tax at retail but not if you fill at home.