Sign in to follow this  
Allch Chcar

New Station in Hopkinsville, KY

Just like last time I made a mistake and ended up finding a new E85 pump!  ;D There are two now in Hopkinsville, both on Ft Campbell Blvd but one is near the center of town and the other one is near Wallyworld. Dan, if you would update both addresses and phone numbers for them, I'd appreciate it.

The new one is at:

Maxfuel Xpress

4124 Fort Campbell Boulevard

Hopkinsville, KY 42240

P# (270) 885-1760

The other station is:

Maxfuel Xpress

2103 Fort Campbell Boulevard

Hopkinsville, KY 42240

P# (270) 886-3266

Thank you.

I like it when there are multiple e85 stations in a community...  Most people are creatures of habits, especially when it comes to where we drive... like cattle grazing on a field, or dogs running around a yard, we tend to travel the same paths out of routine and most direct/quickest route.  If the only station in town is off THAT path, most people will not bother...  the more stations, the more likely that one of them will be used.

It is even better when they are owned by different companies... competition to keep down prices ;D

Be sure that you spread the word among people you know and don't know...

That is a big problem for the local stations. When there is a station it's usually off the beaten path or hidden behind something. :(

The exception was Hopkinsville, they had one right at the beginning of Ft Campbell Blvd which put it between the center of town and the big shopping district. Now they have one near Wallyworld. That's pretty sweet.  ;D

I used to have a flier made up that had a map of the area, with stars where the stations were at, and addresses at the bottom (from this site), and on the back I had icons for the FFV badges, and a short "why you should use e85" and dispelling myths...  I think I may still have it...

I would go through the parking lot at work, or at target/wallyworld... and put them on the windshield of any FFV...

If there is an e85 station across the street... would be a prime "grass roots marketing" activity!

Careful, it is not legal to do this in all cities/states...  but it works!

Yeah that's a bit too hokey for me. I'd rather work with the stations to advertise E85 more. A couple stations could do to update the material once in awhile, "minimum 85%" ???  :D

I also need to start talking to stations in Murray, especially since I'm moving there this year. There's got to be at least one E85 station in town.