Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

221 blender pumps applied for or installed in North Dakota

006.jpg

I think the above must be what the west side of North Dakota is like --Right?

(seriously this is just a test to see if the website is fixed) Correction- no and I could not post photo direct between img brackets.

I sure do see the blender pump trend in ND a real important event.

TD- oops- that photo was not western ND after all.  ;D  Hmm- that might have been sunset last month in Key West on a sunset wine and cheese sailboat cruise. Sorry- it just was sort of flat like ND- my mistake ;D

TD- oops- that photo was not western ND after all.  ;D  Hmm- that might have been sunset last month in Key West on a sunset wine and cheese sailboat cruise. Sorry- it just was sort of flat like ND- my mistake ;D

Too funny..Yeah North Dakota sure looks nice this time of year ..Come on up Folks pull the Sailboat on on the water and enjoy the breeze  ;D

Devil's Lake... very interesting geologic body of water.  It is actually SALT water!  Since there is no outflow of water, when they have rainy years, it rises, lowers on dry years.

Lately it has been rising, has inundated thousands of acres of water, and  actually caused BNSF/Amtrak to reroute trains...

For anglers it is a mecca for anglers as it is not your typical plains lake.  Lots of large perch...

It is on the BNSF mainline between Grandrapids and Minot in the northeast part of the state.