Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

Kum & Go added E85 in Claremore ,Ok

Kum and Go sold a bunch of small stations in Iowa, and is planning to use the money to build a ton of new stations to the south in MO, AR and OK... so this is good. 

No news on blender pumps from them?  I know they have been awarded grants for this in IA... so we should be seeing this soon.

No news on blender pumps from them?  I know they have been awarded grants for this in IA... so we should be seeing this soon.

Not yet.. yeah really going to be interesting when they add blenders considering how well they price E85..

I could see this opening up a whole new game in the regions they do this...  they will price the e30 (or what ever they stock) to sell, and this, with e10 will allow them to really move a high volume of e85 for blending low medium and high blend ethanol...

I'd look to see K&G's e85 prices to actually go DOWN at their blender pump stations.  THEY get the picture... price it to sell, attract customers, who buy in the store.  Expensive e85 alienates customers and doesn't sell, and drives away in-store sales...

New to tulsa area but Kum and go doesnt seem to be helping the e85/e15 cause.  There is another which is Oncue out of still water.  Need to find their nearest location which might be Cleveland OK.  I plan to use e15 in a 2004 ford freestar once a gas station provides this here. 

Bethany OK new e85 station to list  3.65 gas, 2.99 e85.  Will add the e15 price once I find a station.  found a website for their stations.

7101 NW 39th expressway

North rockwell ave.

Bethany ok 73008

New to tulsa area but Kum and go doesnt seem to be helping the e85/e15 cause.  There is another which is Oncue out of still water.  Need to find their nearest location which might be Cleveland OK.  I plan to use e15 in a 2004 ford freestar once a gas station provides this here. 

Bethany OK new e85 station to list  3.65 gas, 2.99 e85.  Will add the e15 price once I find a station.  found a website for their stations.

7101 NW 39th expressway

North rockwell ave.

Bethany ok 73008

Thanks Rosey..Now Listed