Sign in to follow this  
HuskerFlex

No prices reported from Wisconsin... sad day!

It is a sad day when Wisconsin is dark green, with no prices reported ...  renew is sadly missed.

Very sad when the oil industry can successfully drive a prospering ethanol retailer out of the market, limiting public choice in fuel.

Lots of folks wearing turbans and 10 gallon hats are smiling right now...  quite a few loyal and patriotic blue collar Americans are being forced to buy oil from people who don't like us and or are willing to work with those who who don't.

Hi guys,

Well, the new owners of Renew haven't shut down the one by me yet. I like to think it's because they realized that if they drop the e-85 and the e-20 nobody will go there.

But I think they are all taken off the e-85 pricing site even though some are still selling the good stuff. I'll go take a look now and post the renew prices over there if I can.

Edit : No longer available to post for the Renews still going. Not Dan's fault...I don't think he has been able to contact anyone involved with them. I did get us back on the map with a Kwik Trip posting, however.

Apparently the map uses data in the last week, the same as the page. Dan, couldn't that be extended?

Yes everything is set for last 7 days.. can extend it but then the prices don't reflect the 'current' situation

It was a sad day for me when my Renew got re-branded.  I was forced to go back to E10,  so I made the decision to move the $6K/year of E85 I used to spend there back to my old stomping grounds.

I hope the volumn is not there so maybe the local Piggly Wiggly order can buy it on the cheap and restart using the blender pumps as they were intended to be used.