Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

I See Yellow !

Nebraska is at 19.2% spread!

Iowa is at 16.6%

MN is not far behind at 14.3%

NY at 14%

(rest of the states SUCK, lots in the 3-7% range, quite a few at 11%)

I paid $2.74 the other day with a 26% spread... would have been more had I shopped at their grocery store and used a receipt... 5, 10, 25... cent discount/gallon depending on size of purchase.

Super Saver is the station/store's name.

They USED to be one of the worst gougers, right across the street from a major USPS distribution center and county DMV... until I talked to managment and did a bit of education/humiliation, advised them that they were defrauding the government, and alienating potential customers which is not good for buisness... refered them to e85prices.com to see how e85 SHOULD be marketed... then soon switched to matching or bettering K&G's prices...  also selling a lot more e85.  Don't be afraid to complain and educate.  It can work.

Mpls area e10 went from $3.39 (Sunday) to 3.55 as I was leaving last Monday (in the snow storm). Still was $3.55 until  Monticello. Those prices will get you back in the yellow if they don't raise e85 at the same time.

looking at other states....  a lot of stations seem to raise e85 prices along with gas prices, regardless of costs or profit margins....

If they are raising the price of e0 and e10 both 10 cents... would make sense (in their ignorant minds) to raise e85 10 cents...  never mind the fact that the ethanol is actually CHEAPER then it was last week, not more expensive...  they should be lowering the e85 price, not raising it! >:(

Arg, c'mon MICHIGAN!!!

Just posted my first +15% or more spread in Michigan.  Brighton E85 is $3.09, while gas jumped to $3.69.

Looking better!

I hear ya. Little off of my path though. Going to check out the Shell in Bloomfield Hills for my next fill up... ahrm, I mean after my next pay check clears :'(

Oops... Minnesota left the "yellow party!"...

Why is it that with all the e85 pumps in North and South Dakota (a good deal of which are blenders) we can't seem to ever get any regular price posters from those states?  I'd think that they'd have good spreads as well...