Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

VEETC ENDS ..No one told E85

I plead ignorance- just trying to post a pic from either photobucket or my pc. I am not sure what I am doing wrong and sure do not know about the mona lisa icon.

When I paste the photobucket pic address between the it just shows me a red x with the photo not coming in - cant figure out also how to post from my pc/docs-I never thought I could but am experimenting anyway.

I always install the browser's developer tools... In Firefox I right-click on the image and copy the image location (picture url), then paste here. In IE, I'd have to display image paths.  Each browser has it's own way of doing things.

Again....The Past 6 weeks or so Ethanol has been trading for 50-75 cents less than Gasoline on the Commodities Market compared to ethanol costing as much and even M0re than Gasoline the previous 6 months http://e85vehicles.com/e85/index.php?topic=5191.0

Dan why do you think  ethanol was that high,  I know  its a guess but what made it  go so south.

Dan- my issue is apparently just IE and maybe my anti-virus software. I should just give up and switch to Chrome or something else. Most functions on this website do not work and a lot of folks first posts appear to lack any content (and I do not mean meaningless ;) )

I think someone told KT that VEETC ended though. Gas went up in my town to 3.439 today and what did KT do? -- They raised E85 to 3.199 >:(

Needless to say- they did not get my biz. They should be able to make better margin than gasoline selling E85 at under $3 AND getting the a whole lot more return business inside the store. They also would have at least 1 cent/gal lower credit card expense. As it is I am just ticked that they are the only E85 seller in town and to object I have to go buy E10 from someone else.  ::)

I am working my way to call Mr Zietlow about this >:(  It is one thing if the markets do not allow the retailer to buy right- it is quite a different thing for them to try to make 50 cent margins when on gas they settle for 12-15 cents. >:(

I put in a call to find out the real ethanol/natural gasoline markets- when I get those I will post these up.