Sign in to follow this  
HuskerFlex

"Gas" prices up 12 cents in the Omaha area this weekend!!!!

I noticed on my drive in today (don't drive "directly by any e85 stations") on my commute that the price for super unleaded (e10) went from $3.13 to $3.25 at most stations.  The stations that have e85 around the area have a 10-12 cent price spread between e10 and e0...

If e85 prices stay at $2.79... this jump in gas price should put the well priced stations in the area OVER the crucial 15% (yellow state) mark.  I'll post 'em when I find out!

still havn't been by any of the e85 pumps, though "other pumps" around town have had e10 at $3.25/7 and e0 at $3.35/40... so if e85 is staying at $2.79 we should have good spreads.  If it drops... well, then that would be even better! :D

well... FINALLY got to check out the K&G prices (best priced e85 in the Omaha metro area)...  e85 remained (as I expected) at $2.79, but gas had dropped back a few pennies from it's high... was $3.32 for e0 and $3.22 for e10.  That was yesterday...

Tuesday on my drive in I see all the stations I drove by yesterday that had $3.22/32 for the posted prices (e0/10) now have gone up 13cents!

Yesterday's spread was a nice 16%, haven't been in the yellow for some time.  I'll have to check out the other Bucky's stations (usually right on with K&G) to see what they are priced at...

Looking good! :)  It sure is nice to be flexible in what fuels you have to use in your vehicle... not that I would ever use gas, but theoretically, at least I have that option....