Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

Added 5 Update ..make that 10 New E85 Stations Today

4 in Iowa and 1 More Kum & Go in Colorado (Gypsum ,Co) Nice to see after the Loss of all the Renew E85  Stations

We are now at :  2865 Total E85 Stations in the United States | 1938 Total Cities selling E85 in the United States | 234 Blender Pumps E10 , E20, E30, E40 E50 and E85 in the US

Seems like there is more Stations going up as of late..Really good to see Kum & Go continuing to install E85..just wish we could  see blenders from them

http://e85prices.com/

I keep emailing Kum n Go and calling the stations and no luck for me in Joplin,  good thing I can get it about 30 miles away and we go that direction several times per year.

Hey Furby thought you were in the Springfield area?  Kum & Go has 5 E85 Stations now. I did add another new E85 in St Robert MO today ..but that's way over in Fort Lenordwood area

post-1-138947094224_thumb.png

btw ..added another 5..So 10 New E85 Stations today and 7 of them are Kum & Go !

Totals Now : 2870 Total E85 Stations in the United States | 1942 Total Cities selling E85 in the United States | 234 Blender Pumps E10 , E20, E30, E40 E50 and E85 in the US

E85 Stations

My inside source from K&G (about a year ago) told me that they would be doing blender pumps...  he stated that all stations from that time on that they were building or remodeling would have e85 as this is a big part of what they believe in... and that they had applications in to start doing blender pumps as well...

You will start seeing them.  If I'm not mistaken, I've seen where they were awarded federal grants for them already, and they were specifically for blender pumps...

They are coming boys.

what are these new locations?  I know the Nebraska ones very well, and could tell if one was added because the list would "look different"... but the other states I don't know as well...

could you post the names and locations of these new stations!

Thanks.

I see that there are a 5 or so new stations that have been approved for blender pumps up in SD...

Dan there are some Renew E-85 stations that still operate the same way with the same name, I could still post E-20 and E-85 for the one nearest to me for example.

But I am sure it won't be there for much longer, or maybe it will...who knows?

I am still buying from it...but it is wierd they are still playing Christmas music over the sound system...

what are these new locations?  I know the Nebraska ones very well, and could tell if one was added because the list would "look different"... but the other states I don't know as well...

could you post the names and locations of these new stations!

Thanks.

I see that there are a 5 or so new stations that have been approved for blender pumps up in SD...

These are the latest in the Database

Waterloo Ia

Rock Springs Wyoming 2 new Kum & Go

Tulsa OK New K&G

Coweta OK K&G

St Robert Mo K&G

Gypsum Co

Springdale Ark 2 New K&G

Little Rock Ark

Des Moines

Cedar Rapids Ia K&G

Urbandale Ia new K&G