Sign in to follow this  
TD

Price typo?

I called Bjornsons and asked if they could confirm their E85 and gas prices and was told they aren't allowed to give prices over the phone.

I then told her that I saw a price of $2.19 for gas online and thought it was a mistake and probably should be $3.19 and again was told they couldn't give prices over the phone. :91:

I called Bjornsons and asked if they could confirm their E85 and gas prices and was told they aren't allowed to give prices over the phone.

I then told her that I saw a price of $2.19 for gas online and thought it was a mistake and probably should be $3.19 and again was told they couldn't give prices over the phone. :91:

I removed it..thanks Rick

Yeah some people have no common sense at all..  Company Policy before common sense

I had hoped that if she couldn't quote me a price she could simply confirm it if I told her what it was. Guess not.

I run it to that all the time Outlaw when verifying Stations .. The Funniest one was when the young gal told me it was against Federal Law if she told me if they even sold E85 or not  :)    http://e85vehicles.com/e85/index.php/topic,4516.msg30267.html#msg30267

When I went on my trip this summer, I had no problem getting prices of E-85 over the phone to plan my stops based on price and accessibility pulling the trailer. The main reason for my call was to make sure they still carried E-85 since prices are not regularly posted in that region.