Sign in to follow this  
rihoughton

I love competition

My former supplier of e85 was Kroger. But recently, a new HEB store opened and offered e85 at their fuel center to compete with Kroger. Prices have gone down as a result. Yesterday I filled up at HEB and paid $2.56 for e85. It could get better in tthe future because a new Valero is under construction across the street from HEB. I contacted Valero and they are installing e85 as well. :bravo_2:

great to hear this!

Competition is great!  When people have the choice of either getting screwed, or getting a fair deal... nearly every one chooses the the fair deal!

Not only will the new station take away all the others business on e85... they  will also earn many new customers looking for a good deal.

The older station will either continue to have their e85 poorly priced, and wonder why they don't sell a drop, they will drop it, or they will see the light, and try to match their competition to earn back customers...

Keep us informed how this turns out.  Do your best to recruit converts to the new station that have not used e85 in the past due to it's bad price...