Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

Wisconsin E85 Stations for Garmin GPS

The Attached Files contain all the E85 Stations in Wisconsin that includes Vocal Alert when approaching an  E85 Station.

1. The Wisconsin TourGuide Highway  File Alerts on all E85 Stations in a 1.8 mile Radius of your location

2. The Wisconsin City File Alerts at 1,300 Feet of a E85 Stations that is no farther than 50 feet off the road you are traveling (That is why you download BOTH Files)

These are "Ready to Go no fuss Files" files...you need to do nothing more than copy and paste

Download Both Files.. and then simply Copy and Paste to either a SD Card that plugs into your Garmin or copy/paste directly to either your Garmins POI or Extras" folder.

I will Prepare Files for Every State .. If you would like your State sooner than later let me know and I will work on them in the order of requests.. They will be updated every few months

Is this still good info?  My Father and I are heading up to Road America next week from Suburban Chicago and would like to keep feeding my 200 E-85 all the way there and back in stead of going up on Hooch and coming back down on a splash mix.

Is this still good info?  My Father and I are heading up to Road America next week from Suburban Chicago and would like to keep feeding my 200 E-85 all the way there and back in stead of going up on Hooch and coming back down on a splash mix.

Joe I need to update that File ..I'll try and get it for you in a  day or 2 ..we also have a APP for smartphones coming out by end of week

Thanks Dan!  Right now I'm using Keendriver, but they still list one local sation that hasn't sold E-85 in a couple years and their distance in miles is short by a  couple miles too.

Dad and I find a BP in Plymouth that carried E-85, unfortunetly they were $3.199 a gallon.  We did have a local in a GMC with a couple Pro-Walker and a racing fuel company bumper stickers give us a funny, somewhat confused look......kinda expected to have him give me crap when I went in to pay for it too.