Sign in to follow this  
sudriver

2 e85 stations in Buffalo Area

Cool... we have several members on here from the area...

BOTH of these are not listed yet...  Thanks for pointing these out!

Dan, here are the phone numbers (love google!)

1.  56 Hamburg Street

E. Aurora, NY 14052

(716) 655-4735

2.  1810 Maple Rd.

Buffalo, NY (716) 688-0423 ‎

1810 Maple Road, Buffalo, NY (716) 688-0423 ‎

This last one according to Google, and according to Express Mart is Buffalo, not Williamsville... :confused:

You have enough on your plate... I try to streamline some of your work when ever I can... sort of helping make up for all the work put on your table cleaning up the database and adding new stations...

I figure if I can confirm that they are indeed new stations, and then track down phone numbers... that is 2 steps for you to take off your list of things to do. ;)

Dan, the address for the 2nd one is Williamsville... Buffalo is just the mailing address.

it is about 25 miles from where I live but I drive truck and used to go by there all the time.

I just copy & pasted the original address given on mapquest and it showed this station was in Elma, NY so I entered the correct address and it brought up the right  location.

Express Mart

1801 Maple Rd.

Williamsville, NY...............the cross street is Ayer rd. which incorrectly located the station on mapquest.

I just copy & pasted the original address given on mapquest and it showed this station was in Elma, NY so I entered the correct address and it brought up the right  location.

Express Mart

1801 Maple Rd.

Williamsburg, NY...............the cross street is Ayer rd. which incorrectly located the station on mapquest.

Morning Midnite  Thanks for the heads up  ..Fixed

those darn suburbs always screw up maps! ;)

We had a station here that was once listed twice, with two city names (same address), neither one was "technically correct"... but all would get you to the same place, that really did have e85...

Sometimes a "physical address" is simply "where their mail comes from"... while they may be paying city taxes, and be under the political jurisdiction of a different community.  Then you throw in where their phone number is through, and we won't even mention the convoluted nature of school district boundaries.

I knew this one family back on the farm where I grew up who lived down the road from us.  Their mail came from one town, went to school in a 2nd town, and their phone number was with a 3rd town... In urban/suburban areas, you could then throw in the political (voting, jurisdiction, taxes) of 4th town...

Welcome Dan.

Husker you are SOOoooo right, as a truck driver it can be a real pain when you have an address, drive down the road looking for a business and find the address but it is the wrong place only to find out it is 5 miles down the road in the next town.  >:(

my wife has a Dr appt in Williamsville on May 3rd so I will be stopping by that station to check out the price and hopefully fill up at a real good price.