Sign in to follow this  
yodaman

Cool fuel cap

I was reading that the otherday...the ethanol/E85 is only used to run a generator that essentially provides the electricty to run heating/cooling . Different approach ..makes some sense until battery technology advances .. The Volt actually makes the most sense at this stage though.it is the only "electric" car that can actually go more 100 miles ..because of also having the small engine.

I need to make a 600 mile trip next month ..an electric car is worthless to me (I would have to stop 6 times for 8 hours to recharge..= 48 Hours !) .. an electric car that also has a combustion  engine like the Volt at least has far more real world "value" for most people.

I was reading that the otherday...the ethanol/E85 is only used to run a generator that essentially provides the electricty to run heating/cooling . Different approach ..makes some sense until battery technology advances .. The Volt actually makes the most sense at this stage though.it is the only "electric" car that can actually go more 100 miles ..because of also having the small engine.

I need to make a 600 mile trip next month ..an electric car is worthless to me (I would have to stop 6 times for 8 hours to recharge..= 48 Hours !) .. an electric car that also has a combustion  engine like the Volt at least has far more real world "value" for most people.

Couldn't care less about the car.

Can't afford another mortgage payment anyway. ;D

Just thought the fuel cap and fuel door sticker would look good on my 94 corolla.

Couldn't care less about the car.

Can't afford another mortgage payment anyway. ;D

Just thought the fuel cap and fuel door sticker would look good on my 94 corolla.

Morning yodman .That's funny ..could care less about the car ..liked the fuel cap ..

OK I 'll go back and take a look at the fuel cap  :)

All our fuel caps are yellow and say "E85" on it, and the are lockable.

Got them at Amazon, manufacturer is Stant, just look for the original one, then order the same number with a "Y" at the end (yes, yellow).

I have seen "cool" tools how they get into those capless tanks and zip gas, no thank you. Another reason why we upgraded to "real" caps.

Greetings!