Sign in to follow this  
cessna

I was on TV tonight

I went to the annual meeting of the Jackson Nebraska ethanol plant. It was held in S. Sioux City at the convention center. Tom Buis spoke and had been out to the plant this afternoon. Anyway a guy with a camera got me to talk and said it'd be on the news tonight. I said about three minutes worth but they edited it down to me saying that I'd been running E50 in my 1992 Toyota for 10 years in April. Was almost scared to watch and see what I sounded like but it wasn't too bad thank goodness.

Here I am at the end----I had my wisdom tooth pulled in the morning.

http://www.kcautv.com/Global/story.asp?S=14318711

Take out your wisdom teeth and the next thing you're doing is dancing in front of the camera  ;D   

Notice my  ;D  has all his teeth  :laugh:  (actually had my wisdom teeth taken out years ago..I think I laid in bed for 3 days ..)

You did great cessna ...

Great job, I know how it is, you see yourself on tape and feel like an, well, you know. But I think you did great.

I hope that people were listening at got the message, especially 1992 and for 10 years. I take it no issues.

Greetings!