Sign in to follow this  
azgreaser

How to get e85 @ Circle K being built 23rd ave & Northen Phx. AZ

I sent Circle K a corporate an email regarding e85 at this unfinished gas station. This horrible eye sore of a construction site is right in front of my Condo/ complex. What once was a beautiful green golf course has been sold to add more mass to the concrete jungle. I hate having to live next a gas sataion as it brings more traffic, homeless, crime, people, etc. I would at least like to be able to possibly make use of this "coming soon" Circle K that is invading my space.lol Does anybody have any suggestions to get the ball rolling on putting pressure on getting an e85 pump here? To my knowledge there is no e85 pumps this part of town. The closest stations are 59th ave & Olive or Western States down town on 15th ave & Grant. I don't actually think there are any e85 pumps in the heart or metro areas, all of them are on the outskirts.

AZG...

Growth Energy has some good information for fuel retailers... showing them what equipment they will need, as well as a bit that explains the economics of how having something that no one else in the area will attract new/different customers, that will become repeat customers... generating more "in store sales revenue" which is where they make their money.

GE also has grants to help pay for some of this, as do some other groups.  There are tax incentives as well for them.

I'd look up on GE's site for a starter.